Flip The Bird – Flappy Bird Clone
I am not sure how I can describe the Flappy Bird phenomenon. One day it is here the next day it isn’t and then there are more just like it. It’s like the gold rush out there.
Well, I present to you an opportunity to cash in on that gold rush. I describe Flip, The Bird and Friends as Flappy Bird on steroids. Why? Great question. I took some time to comb through some of the Flappy Bird, Clumsy Bird and IronPants reviews and tried to determine what it was that attracted users to play the game but I also looked for what was lacking. Some people wanted more choices in characters, some wanted power ups, but most of all many wanted the ability to continue their game from where they left off. Lucky for you, I have added all of these elements to this game.
This source code has all the ingredients that are required to make it successful, plus it has a little something extra! What could that be you ask? Well, this source code is not only producing a universal app to be submitted to the Apple App Store, but it also creates a universal app for the Google Play Android App store. That’s right folks, we have entered the world of multiple platforms and you get benefit from it.
Here are the links to the game:
Information About The App
- Developed in Cocos2dx
- Universal iOS Version
- Universal Android Version
- iOS 8 Optimized
- Chartboost Interstitials
- Chartboost More Apps Page
- 10 Achievements to accomplish
- 2 Leaderboards
- Local Notifications
- Both Consumable and Non-Consumable in app purchases
- Coin Currency
- Facebook Integration
- Feedback Form
- Endless style gameplay
- Remove ads functionality (the number 1 in app purchase)
- A Special offer that pops up the second time the user enters the app
- Automated creation of Sprite Sheets
- Same graphics used for iOS and Android version
- Highly Engaging Game Play
- Awesome documentation (I do believe it is my best yet)
- Ability to port to Windows Mobile and Blackberry (we may do this if enough of you request it)
That is one robust source code that is certainly not for the faint at heart. This is for the true believers that are ready to make a high quality game that will cross multiple platforms.
This is a great version of the Flappy Bird source code that you don’t want to miss out on.
Check out the asset list here: Flip The Bird_Source_Code
How Much you ask? Look, this isn’t one of those source codes where the end user is going to get bored after 5 minutes of playing. Plus, you are really getting 2 source codes here all packaged into 1 (an iOS and an Android)
iOS and Android – Multi License: $50