iOS 8 Source Code Update Status
With the recent release of iOS 8, I thought it would be an excellent idea to create a status page that you can refer to in regards to the updating of my source codes for iOS 8. In some cases there have been very few changes and it was pretty straightforward, while in other case there was almost a complete rewrite. I do love this time of year, with the new iOS, new Apple products and I love Fall weather, but with new devices and new iOS, it is a lot of work to update the codes.
Keep in mind, I am one of the very few that provide lifetime updates with all of my source codes. This is not a common practice in this industry, and in many cases you either have to pay for the update, or you are completely on your own. With my source codes, you always get lifetime updates, and that includes when we have new features. Please keep this in mind when you are buying source codes.
Below is a listing of each source code I provide and the status of the iOS 8 updates:
- Avalanche Mountain 1 – Version 1.7 Released 9/30
- Avalanche Mountain 2 – Version 1.42 Released 9/25 – I also switched from using Revmob to Admob in this upcoming release since I have found Revmob to be terrible these days.
- Avalanche Mountain 2 with Buddies – Version 1.2 Released 9/30
- Cave Birds – Version 1.1 released 9/19
- 100 Ping Pong Balls – Version 1.5 released 9/19
- Flip The Bird – Version 1.3 Release 9/25
- The Flying Flea – Version 1.4 Released 9/25
- SuperFly – Version 1.40 released 9/22 – This release also includes sound effects for throwing rope and crashing, a very cool popup to review the app and ability to set when that review will appear, and the addition of the ability to set/change the swing speed.
- Smashing Jelly – Version 1.1 released 9/19
- Las Vegas Hot Slots – Version 1.2 released 9/19
- Lotto Scratchers – Version 1.7 released 9/19
- Photo Rainbow – Version 1.3 released 9/26
- Wanted Poster – Version 1.1 released 9/26
I thank you for your patience on these updates. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.