Source Code Licensing Terms and Agreement
The following is a list of the licensing agreement for all source code sold through Avalanche Mountain Apps, unless otherwise stated on the detailed description for that source code sale.
* All graphics must be changed
* The name of the app must be changed
* All music and sounds must be changed
* You may NOT resell the source code
* You may only use the source code under your personal or businesses developer account
* If you purchase 1 license, you can only create 1 reskin. Additional reskins require additional licenses
* You may NOT purchase source code for the sole purpose of reskinning and reselling the app
* If at some point you decide to sell your app then you must specifiy you are transfering the license and buyer does NOT own the source code.
* When you purchase a “Unlimited License” you can create as many reskins with that source code under your own developer account. You however may not transfer that multiple license to someone else, or share that unlimited license with someone else unless you have written approval from me.
* You may modify the source code as you wish
* Very Important – When purchasing a license or unlimited license, you do NOT own the source code. We are licensing it to you for reskin purposes only. We remain the owner of the source code.
Support and Documentation
We strive to provide some of the most complete documentation in the industry. All source codes you purchase from us will be accompanied by documentation as well as an asset list of all the images currently in the app. We do make every attempt to update the app from time to time if bugs are found or if apple updates their iOS. We cannot however provide a delta of our source code each time we make changes. It is up to you and your developer to identify the changes made and update your current apps.
Limited support is provided if you run into bugs with the source code we provide or if something is not running properly with the code we provide. We however expect that you either have experience with with reskinning apps and working with Xcode or that the developer you hire has this experience. We cannot teach users the entire reskinning process. We can do this for a consulting fee if you are interested. Please direct all support emails to email@example.com
Your license entitles you to distribute the code in binary form only (by submitting your app to Apple for review). You may not resell or distribute the code or any associated design assets. Licenses are non-transferrable. In the event that you sell your app portfolio as a whole or sell a particular reskin, the buyer may not reskin the app created from a Avalanche Mountain Apps source code and may not distribute or sell the source code or other assets.