Tap N Climb Source Code
You spoke, and I have answered! As you all may know, there has been a recent influx of app developers releasing cloned source code for some of the top games out there (Timberman, Don’t Touch The Spikes, Flappy Bird and so on). Yes, I know I too got caught up in that. The problem with it is the market becomes so oversaturated with the same source code overnight. This is not to say you can’t still do well, but the competition becomes fierce when you are competing against thousands if not tens of thousands.
I decided, you all are too good for these fads and you need top of the line, unique source code where you have much less competition for the same style game. You asked for more original games such as my Avalanche Mountain, Flying Flea, SuperFly and so on.
Well, I know you will be excited about this new source code. I spent the last several months trying to come up with the right formula to create another engaging game that will have a very high retention rate. Let’s face it, you want games where your users are going to play it day after day and in turn create daily revenue for you over the long haul. When trying to build a sustainable business, you want long term profit potential.
The success of Flappy Bird, Swing Copters, Timberman and so on was amazing. They discovered a formula where users were frustrated with the game, but couldn’t put it down. It became a true addition. You knew it was wrong to keep playing, but you just had to keep going. You see it in the comments of many of these games where users expressed how they wanted to throw their phones out the window, yet they kept playing.
Tap N Climb was actually finished a few months ago. I certainly could have released it then, but I decided I need to attempt to perfect that same formula. I spent days tweaking the logic, while working with a group of testers (actual gamers), to come up with this formula. It may not be perfect, but after weeks of back and forth I believe we nailed it!
The best part, is this app has an endless number of themes that can be used with it. Incorporate the right theme along with an excellent ASO strategy and your reskin will be HOT!
Details Of The Code
- Universal Source Code
- Developed in Cocos2dx (iOS and Android source code included)
- Chartboost and Applovin Ad Networks integrated
- 3 Additional character in app purchases
- Remove Ads in app purchase
- Local Notifications
- Game Center leaderboards and Achievements
- Fast Gameplay
- App Rating (We have set it up so that a popup appears, if the user selects 1 or 2 stars they will be prompted with a Contact Us button, if they select 3,4 or 5 Stars they are prompted with a Rate Us button and taken to iTunes where they can leave a review)
- Unique Gameplay – Unlock any others out there!
- iOS 8 Optimized
- Images Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 plus
- Over $10,000 invested in this code (this is not code that is cheaply made)
- iOS App URL – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tap-n-climb-top-free-rope/id923187537?ls=1&mt=8
- Google Play URL – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monkey.climb&hl=en
What You Get
- Full Cocos2dx Source Code for iOS and Android
- Documentation for reskinning both the iOS and Android
- List of All Images
- Basic Technical Support
Multi Use License – $50